Health & Safety
Stay With Confidence at The Morgan Resort
Platinum SAFESEAL Standard
The Morgan Resort Management has implemented “SAFESEAL - Clean Standard Seal Certification Program” to insure our company’s commitment to the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene, health and safety of our guest and employees.
This program has been devised by expert medical and occupational safety professionals and endorsed by the St. Maarten Ministry of Public Health, Social Development and Labor and the Ministry of Tourism.
We have set high operational standards according to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local guidelines to ensure our guest that we are a trusted hotel destination. The Morgan Resort has been certified as having the SAFESEAL Platinum Standard for operational cleanliness for guest and employee safety.
We sincerely believe we will get through this together and wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you to The Morgan Resort and Spa.
Guests & Team Members:
Guests must wear face coverings while both indoors and outside whenever six feet of social distancing cannot be maintained. Children under 4 are exempt.
All Team members are required to wear facial coverings throughout the resort and screened daily when arriving to work.
Our Team members have received comprehensive Covid-19 safety and sanitation protocol training and have been certified by our Platinum SAFESEAL program trainer. Our designated SAFESEAL supervisors will be visible throughout the resort to ensure that safety and cleanliness protocols are in compliance and available should you have any questions or concerns.
Our Team members are required to complete a documented checked list regarding the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all areas throughout the Resort.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing the back of the house work areas, equipment and direct contact items have been increased and all kitchen and laundry team members are required to wear facial coverings, gloves and hairnets.
In the event that a guest shall develop covid-19 symptoms while staying at the resort please contact management. Management will advise guests of the safety procedures and protocols and where to seek medical attention to receive appropriate medical care and testing. Guest will be relocated to an isolation guest room located outside the resort to quarantine until they are medically cleared and evaluated.
Upon Arrival & Reception:
All Morgan Resort shuttles transporting guests to and from the airport will be limited to 6 guests. Guests will be provided with sanitizing wipes and the vehicles will be re-sanitized in-between each trip.
Upon check-in guest will be provided with a complimentary PPE welcome kit including sanitizing wipes, facial masks and our SAFESEAL program information.
Guests will be offered the option for digital contact-free guest room entry.
Please follow Social distancing decals strategically placed at reception check-in area.
Express check-out is available VIA our interactive TV’s. The key drop off box is located at the front desk area for your convenience.
Guest Room Accommodations:
- All guest rooms will have a safety seal placed on the outside of doors indicating that your room has been thoroughly sanitized and cleaned. All guest rooms have been unoccupied for 24 hours in-between guests.
- Guests are advised to view The Morgan Resort welcome channel on your interactive TV upon arrival for updates on travel and public health advisories.
- Enhanced cleaning and EPA approved disinfectants are used on all High-Touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches, closet and credenza handles, safe handles and keypad, TV remotes, telephones, alarm clocks, hard surfaces, and bathrooms.
- Housekeeping services will be minimized to reduce guest contact in the privacy of your guest room. Guest rooms will only be serviced for guests staying more than 3 days and upon request. Please notify our receptionist as to the best time to service your room while the room is unoccupied and you are enjoying the resort activities or exploring the Island. Additional amenities, towels, bed linens, and toiletries will be delivered to your room upon request and placed in a sealed bag outside your door to minimize guest contact.
- HVAC Air filters are cleaned and replaced frequently to maximize fresh air exchange.
Public Space Throughout the Resort:
- Touchless Hand sanitizing stations are available at entrances, restaurant and bars, and throughout the resort.
- Increased cleaning will be focused on high-touch surfaces in public and common areas.
- Electrostatic sprayers using disinfecting mist are used daily in all public space to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Hotel guest elevators are limited to 4 guests at a time and designated decals are placed where to stand to physical distance. Elevator buttons are disinfected frequently.
- Our gift shop is limited to 2 guests at a time.
- The fitness center is limited to 4 guests at a time. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the gym. Sanitizing stations are provided and guests are required to wipe down equipment before and after each use. Guests are encouraged to limit workouts to 45 minutes, social distance and wear facial coverings.
- Pool sun lounges and seating are sanitized daily and in-between guest use and separated for proper social distancing. Cabanas are limited to 10 guests.
- Our Resort Spa will not be available at this time.
- Public restrooms are sanitized and cleaned on an increased frequency.
- All areas are clearly marked with signage and decals for appropriate physical distancing.
Restaurant, Bars and Event space:
Dining tables and bar seatings are separated throughout the restaurant and bars complying with physical distancing protocols. Tables are limited to 10 guests.
Contactless digital menus are available.
Events, meetings and weddings are set-up according to physical distancing.
The Morgan Resort will actively monitor and make updates to our Covid-19 protocols as necessary. We value you as our guest and thank you for the trust and confidence in our resort and team members.
We hope you have a relaxing stay and enjoy our resort. We look forward to welcoming you in the future. We wish you good health and safe travels!
Sincerely, The Morgan Resort Team